Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Week 2 Reading Overview

 I am choosing Tiny Tales from Ramayana. I am doing so because it is free, and since it is written by the professor for this specific course I imagine it will be most cohesive. Also playing a factor in my choosing is the that the stories are shorter. Through much trial and error in my life I have found that I perform much better when I don't over commit myself in life and assignments.


Vali: The Downfall of the Arrogant King

This story I felt had the perfect amount of drama and a moral debate on the ethics of murder to add some spice.

Mahiravana: A Magician Outwitted

I really appreciate when stories find the loop hole!

Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology

As as an avid Harry Potter fan this video really caught my attention.


Harry Potter, Fan Art, The Wizard, Owl, Magic Wand

Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Powerful Women in Hindu Mythology

I definitely consider myself in feminist and love learning about powerful women in all forms,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15, Story The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit

  The Ox Who Won the Forfeit , Ellen C. Babbitt The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit Once upon a time there was a very fast turtle. He was so fast...