Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Week 8 reading and writing

 I think the reading and writing assignments are going well for me. I enjoy writing way more than I thought I would and look forward to writing a new story every week. I am very happy with my blog and I like that my website has the same theme, black background and white writing, however I wish my website looked more professional. My biggest accomplishment in this class would be writing what I actually feel and expressing my emotions. I find it is much easier to write stories when you are sincere about the feelings a certain situation evokes and write about things you have actually experienced. My reading notes could definitely include a few more details, maybe even character descriptions.

I chose the picture of the baby turtle because I think it is really cute.

Looking Forward

As usual to get more out of this class and any other class I should stop procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15, Story The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit

  The Ox Who Won the Forfeit , Ellen C. Babbitt The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit Once upon a time there was a very fast turtle. He was so fast...