Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Week 8 comments and feedback

 Overall I think all of the feedback I have received has been helpful and well done. I can be not the best about taking corrective criticism but I have not had that problem in this class.

I like giving feedback more than I like receiving it.  That is probably my oldest sister complex and enneagram 8 in its best form. I try to say more positive things than negative in all of my comments because I learned in my freshman psych class that in successful relationships a person usually sayd 5 positive things for every 1 negative.

I do feel like the way blogging is set up in this class has allowed for more camaraderie than other online classes I have been a part of. I have actually been pleasantly surprised that I have a few friends I did not realize were also taking the course through blog comments and commenting on their blogs.

I want to change some of my introduction I feel like it is quite choppy and doesn't represent my true self to the extent it could.

I chose this cat because sometimes I need to keep in mind that it is better to at least get an assignment done even if its not perfect.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15, Story The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit

  The Ox Who Won the Forfeit , Ellen C. Babbitt The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit Once upon a time there was a very fast turtle. He was so fast...