Sunday, February 14, 2021

Feedback Thoughts

How to Tame your Inner Self Critic, Joel Almeida

I found this article to be extremely relatable for my current circumstances. I currently have many different areas in my life causing a lot of stress and feel very off balance. I consistently beat myself up because I cannot get everything done even though I should acknowledge my progress.

A Fixed Mindset Could be Holding You Back,  Ann Kelsey-Sugg, Ann Arnold

Reading this article made me realize how much my mindset does hold me back. As a child most things came easy to me so I received a lot of praise. As an adult the topics, homework and work have become much more complex and don't come near as easy to me. Usually this just discourages me rather than motivating me to work harder. 




                                                                                    heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15, Story The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit

  The Ox Who Won the Forfeit , Ellen C. Babbitt The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit Once upon a time there was a very fast turtle. He was so fast...