Sunday, February 14, 2021

Topic Brainstorm

1) Love Stories

    I would consider myself extremely guarded and pessimistic when it comes to love, but I have a soft spot for love stories. There are very few romance movies left on the earth that I have not seen. I could watch Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan fall in love as a number of different characters and never get bored. I read romance novels, poetry and aspire to my own romance someday. Overall I am picking this subject because I just enjoy consuming content that has to do with love. 

Tales of Love, Kanika Garg

2) Food

    I am an avid foodie. I was first introduced to Indian cuisine by one of my friends in high school.Most days when a good meal can completely turn my mood around. I also find that food is one of the easiest ways to connect with people. Whether it's a dinner party, a holiday, or a coffee date food has a way of bringing people together. I would maybe write a story about a meal bringing family or friends together.

Food and Culture

3) Yoga

    I danced all throughout my childhood and adolescence, and I had a hard time finding an exercise routine in adult life that enjoyed half as much. Recently I have taken up Yoga and Pilates and find these exercises extremely fulfilling. Yoga not only refreshes the body but the mind. I would love to write a story that emphasis how practicing yoga can transform the spirit.

Yoga Studios

4) Horses

    Unfortunately if I am being completely honest there was a large period of my childhood where I was obsessed with horses. You could definitely consider me a horse girl. I still to this day have a fondness for them. Maybe I could write a story about a little girl who has the same love for those big creatures.

Horses Divine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15, Story The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit

  The Ox Who Won the Forfeit , Ellen C. Babbitt The Turtle Who Won the Forfeit Once upon a time there was a very fast turtle. He was so fast...